Terms of Service
Thank you for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by Instantview Ltd., Antenna Media Centre, Nottingham NG1 1EQ.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully..
We cannot guarantee the outcome of your claim and do not accept any liability for this.
You will not make or cause to permit to be made adaptations, modifications or variations of the app.
You will not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the whole or any part of the app or any of its rights in it in any way.
You will not copy, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, modify, or in any other manner decode the app.
Your right to use the app will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with these terms or by service of notice.
We shall not be liable for any indirect damage arising from your use of the app, including failure to submit true and accurate personal information.
- We collect your IP address, any personal details that you type in and submit such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, images and other information.
- We collect your location data, provided location services are enabled, to assist you with location-based services such as maps, weather and traffic information. All location data will be deleted automatically within one month unless it is relevant to any report you make.
- If you use the app or submit a report we will retain the data involved for a period not exceeding five years in order to be able to deal with any contractual matters that arise.
- We use your data for internal record keeping and to help us make improvements to our service. It may be disclosed to regulatory bodies for the purposes of monitoring and/or enforcing the insurer's compliance with any regulatory rules/codes.
- You can choose to withhold your personal data although in doing so it will reduce the functionality of the app.
- By giving us information about another person, in doing so you confirm that they have given you permission to provide it to us to be able to process their personal data.
- We may collect and use technical data and related information, including technical information about your smartphone and application software, to facilitate the provision of software updates.
- Any information that personally identifies you is collected by us as data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We may transfer your information to any country for systems administration. Where this happens, we will ensure that anyone to whom we pass your information agrees to treat your information with the same level of protection as if we were dealing with it.
- We will not use your information to send marketing to you, unless we inform you first and obtain your prior consent to do so to the extent required by law.
- We (and our service providers) may record telephone conversations for the purposes of training, quality assurance and/or fraud prevention.
- You have the right to ask to see a copy of your information that we hold on payment of a small fee to cover our administrative costs in dealing with your request. You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by contacting by writing to: Instantview Ltd., Antenna Media Centre, Nottingham NG1 1EQ.
If you wish to make a complaint about the app, you can contact us by writing to: Instantview Ltd., Antenna Media Centre, Nottingham NG1 1EQ.
Instantview Ltd. is registered in England & Wales with registration number 07851371. Our postal address is Instantview Ltd., Antenna Media Centre, Nottingham NG1 1EQ.